We've got some writing to do here.
Case Studies[edit source]
- Do you dare to ask your HR manager to practise Kanban?
- Forming Self-Selected Teams - How to Create Happy, Empowered, and Effective Teams
- Modernizing Government - How Agencies Became Awesome Places to Work Using Holacracy & Scrum
- Shipping is NOT Success, Let it Sail
- Human Resources versus Human Capital
- A Rapid Approach to Agile Transformation
- Using the NoProjects Paradigm
Further Reading[edit source]
Books & Book Reviews[edit source]
Join the Agile IT Community[edit | edit source]
If you'd like to continue the conversation with like minded individuals around Agile IT, join the Business Agility slack community.
Library Steward[edit | edit source]
This section is currently un-stewarded. If you have a passion for this space and would like to take ownership for the guidance and insights within, please contact Evan Leybourn. The stewards of the Business Agility Library are leaders in their field and we quite literally couldn't create such amazing content without their support. These people & organisations are leaders in the community and, through their actions and insights, continue to expand the horizon of business agility for us all.