Lean Agile Marketing: How to Become Agile and Deliver Marketing Success
Author: Femi Olajiga
Contains a realistic and actionable guide to starting Agile in marketing, including practical examples and more detailed case studies of different types of Agile marketing teams which illustrate the application of Agile within marketing teams from start to finish. You will learn how to apply lean and agile principles to marketing planning and execution on a very practical level, including how to:
- Building skills required for adaptive marketing planning and execution to reduce campaign cost.
- Learn and understand techniques to deliver your marketing campaigns on time and on budget. Visualise workflow in order to limit work-in-progress, decrease burden for the marketing teams and increase task completion rate.
- Learn how to become a successful and collaborative marketing team member. As team leaders and managers, you will also learn how to collaborate with your direct reports. Rationalize meetings and manage time more effectively.
- You will learn the mindset of highly successful Agile marketing professionals. Set up marketing teams to execute marketing campaigns.
- Develop marketing campaigns based on customer experience and analytics insights.
- Create self-organizing teams to make the job of the CMO and senior managers easier.
- Reduce micro-management and improve team morale and job satisfaction.
- Change the team’s mindset to improve collaboration and communication between team members.
- Eliminate marketing team’s time and budget wastage.
- Understand effective team composition and skill requirements to create an agile marketing team that builds on existing team members’ skill sets.
The book’s key contribution, however, is that it goes deeper than just the practical application of agile in the context of marketing: it introduces insights from psychology which inform how marketing teams can increase collaboration, work smarter and more productively, and how this, in turn, can improve overall customer experiences.
Buy a copy: Amazon link