We've got some writing to do here.
Case Studies[edit source]
- Suncorp – Agile and Internal Audit
- Sustaining Happiness Once You Have It
- Evolving Budget Management
- It's never just "an IT Project"
- From solo artists to an orchestra; a journey toward playing as an ensemble
- Agile Contracting in the Federal Government
- It's never just an IT Project by Larry Cooper
- CKW Group - Sourcing of a group intranet solution via Lean-Agile Procurement
Further Reading[edit source]
- Selling Agile Across the Enterprise
- Evan's Theory of Agile Constraints
- Beyond Budgeting – Business Agility the C-level Understand (and Are Starting to Like)
- Company-wide Agility with Beyond Budgeting, Open Space, and Sociocracy
- Agile Contracts
- Agile Procurement & Contracts by Dean Leffingwell
- Procurement on Disruption by Mirko Kleiner
- Why lawyers don’t like Agile by Stewart James
- Agile Contracts a Template by Allan Kelly
- 3 Ways To Restore Government Contracts for Agile Services by Manjit Singh
Books & Book Reviews[edit source]
Join the Agile Finance Community[edit | edit source]
If you'd like to continue the conversation with like minded individuals around Agile Finance, join the Business Agility slack community.
Library Steward[edit | edit source]
This section is currently un-stewarded. If you have a passion for this space and would like to take ownership for the guidance and insights within, please contact Evan Leybourn. The stewards of the Business Agility Library are leaders in their field and we quite literally couldn't create such amazing content without their support. These people & organisations are leaders in the community and, through their actions and insights, continue to expand the horizon of business agility for us all.