We've got some writing to do here.
Case Studies[edit source]
- Transforming a Service Delivery Function in 4 Weeks
- New Zealand Post Group - An Agile Executive
- Modernizing Government - How Agencies Became Awesome Places to Work Using Holacracy & Scrum
- Working with Purpose and Agile Mindset in Municipalities
- Agile Contracting in the Federal Government
- Agile Metro Network
- New Zealand Post Group - An Agile Executive/en-gb
- Using the NoProjects Paradigm
Further Reading[edit source]
Books & Book Reviews[edit source]
Supporting Frameworks[edit source]
Join the Government Agility Community[edit | edit source]
If you'd like to continue the conversation with like minded individuals around Government Agility, join the Business Agility slack community.
Library Steward[edit | edit source]
This section is currently un-stewarded. If you have a passion for this space and would like to take ownership for the guidance and insights within, please contact Evan Leybourn. The stewards of the Business Agility Library are leaders in their field and we quite literally couldn't create such amazing content without their support. These people & organisations are leaders in the community and, through their actions and insights, continue to expand the horizon of business agility for us all.